Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Weird bug? Scripts highlighted

beefsteak

Hey, has anyone had this issue before? Sometimes when I open up my script list in Dreambot, the scripts will be highlighted, making the grey/blue background white and making the name of the script unreadable (its in white font). I've tried dragging stuff to see if I can un-highlight it but I usually need to restart or squint real hard. Any setting or debug to fix this? thanks

I've tried out a lot, but primarily use Nex Walker, Nano Miner, King Fighter. It might have to do with some graphics settings? Not sure. Heres what it looks like, it actually affects all tabs in the Dreambot app.

DreambotBug1.png.8ce93062f34ed2604235a02cbdd7bd0a.pngDreambotBug2.PNG.4687e96cc4533e1818544ecee90f1c77.PNG

That didnt work, but I found a workaround for anyone else experiencing this. In settings, under Theme, I changed the Pop-Up Text to black, so I can reach my script names and tabs with the white background. And the background is set to blue/grey in the Theme settings, so I dont know why its glitching out and turning white, but at least I have a workaround now. 

2 hours ago, beefsteak said:

That didnt work, but I found a workaround for anyone else experiencing this. In settings, under Theme, I changed the Pop-Up Text to black, so I can reach my script names and tabs with the white background. And the background is set to blue/grey in the Theme settings, so I dont know why its glitching out and turning white, but at least I have a workaround now. 

On the bright side I was half right. I figured messing with the theme would work.

This has to do with the Look and Feel that the script GUI can set. Apparently this applies to Dreambot and remains even if you return to its original L&F on the script's exit

16 hours ago, Neffarion said:

This has to do with the Look and Feel that the script GUI can set. Apparently this applies to Dreambot and remains even if you return to its original L&F on the script's exit

Interesting... Well I hope I'm the only one experiencing this, good luck with patching it! Appreciate your help guys thanks

16 hours ago, Neffarion said:

Thanks for the tip, I wasn't able to recreate it any other way.

I'll make sure the L&F resets whenever one of our panels are opened.

Archived