Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 1 account out of 4 got banned. Solve for X.

miked

Got a plethora of accounts to the 20 hour mark. Every account created in incognito with its own private proxy.  Decided to take 4 of em last night, and mess around a bit.  I just took em to lumbridge to do just a bit a mining.  All were on the same world, and only 1 other person showed up to mine.  I had a brief conversation with him and made sure everyone said something (weird talking to someone and 4 of myselfs :p).  I did also pause the scripts randomly for 30 seconds or so once or twice.  I got 3 accounts to lvl 10 mining, and one account got to lvl 11.  I wake up this morning, and the account that got to 11 has been banned.

All accounts literally did the same thing.  Manually walked through tut island on all of em.  No trade interactions.  No botting besides what I said above. Theorize below why one account got banned.

Well, maybe if you did  mining lvl 11 to  other 3 accounts aswell, they also would get ban. :D

Anyway, why would you use bot to mine in lumbridge? :D 

59 minutes ago, Globalcheater said:

Anyway, why would you use bot to mine in lumbridge? :D 

Hey what's wrong with botting mining in Lumby? A guy has to start his mining career somewhere!

... No but seriously I'm new to mining scripts, is that a bad place to mine?

17 minutes ago, BillBurry said:

Well, using bot for mining from lvl 1 is as useful as killing goblins with bot at lvl3 for profit.

What is your goal, if you are  mining with bot copper and tin ore? :D 

In F2P, i believe that runite ore miner bots are the most profitable and with the lowest risk to get ban. 

I personally bought Mining Bot just to level up from lvl 41 to 52 mining, for Heroes and Legends quests. 

9 hours ago, BillBurry said:

Hey what's wrong with botting mining in Lumby? A guy has to start his mining career somewhere!

mining in itself is a high ban rate since its one off the few skill that can make meh gp in f2p example clay is 1 mining requirement and its like 158gp so in itself a few k off those could make one mil which might be hard in f2p to do.

11 hours ago, BillBurry said:

Ahh I see what you meant. I only bot there to get through levels 1-10, not for profit.

Just do the dorics quest, it doesn't take more than 10 minutes, if you buy all the required items for the quest. It gives 1300xp after completing the quest.

Archived