Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New Account Banned

RunLikeWind

Hello,

Today I tried logging into the forum with my 3 day old account to see "Banned". When trying to register a new account I got a message to the affect of "You may not register new users on this site" the account that was banned was only 3 days old. I believe I was picked up by a spam filter and IP banned as sometimes I have to reload the site once or twice to get it to load for whatever reason. Sometimes it won't load for me at all while all other sites work fine just not dreambot. I'm not sure why this is, but anyway this account had no posts and had only downloaded a few scripts. If you could please unban me I'd greatly appreciate it. I tried registering on a different botting website and got the same "You may not register new users on this site". The email used for the account was [email protected] with username fishingguy07.

Archived