Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for a private scripter (hunting)

juannabot

I'm looking for someone who can make a script, for hunting with nets. No banking needed!

It would be for the following

• Swamp Lizards
    • Orange Salamanders 
    • Black Salamanders 

I would like it to place the traps, set them back up if they fail, collect them when it catches something, and place them back down.

Drop all of them from inventory when it gets full.

Feel free to message me, and maybe we can work something out. 

😁

@Zawy or @Nex can be found in  the private script shop subsection of the forum and I highly recommend either of them.

Don't just accept any  random idiot  who messages you....  The ONLY backed scritpers  by any sort of quality standard are people who pass the Scripter+ test.  Otherwise if you get scammed its your fault for not going to a  backed scripter.

Private Script Shop Sub Forum Link -> https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/191-private-scripting-shops/

@Zawy's link -> 

@Nex's link -> 

Archived