Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Why arent gold prices going up then?

Nebraska

economies are all based on reactions, so It will just depend on how the people react to seeing this. If people get scared that quantity is dropping they will start raising prices which will raise the overall price level of gold. It's not like an admin just creates the price index of items, it's all based on the consumers.

A lot of people have finals at this time. This reduces the demand of gold greatly because of the current demographic of RuneScape 2007.

A lot of people have finals at this time. This reduces the demand of gold greatly because of the current demographic of RuneScape 2007.

10f98e21c2fbc0152faba245f4de9470.png

humm, i would imagine it also has something to do with the fact that the DC's are Real and nobody can actually make use of the ingame wealth

oops someone already said it 

With DCs, people aren't able to sell/buy gold, so prices don't change really.

humm, i would imagine it also has something to do with the fact that the DC's are Real and nobody can actually make use of the ingame wealth

oops someone already said it 

Oh look a Golden Panda

Archived