Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Walking on specific tile on screen bug?

Fictional

Hi, I'm trying to walk on a specific tile on screen for example:

getWalking.walkOnScreen(tile );

Problem is that after some time on clicking on this tile it will find a spot which is so close to the players tile that it will get stuck in a loop clicking between these tiles cause it thinks it is "clicking on the tile". I don't know how I would fix this issue since it is the way the bot interacts with the game, are there any admins or anybody else that could help me out maybe someone has had the same problem happen them before?

Is your zoom set to default?

If it happens regularly, try forcing a random camera movement after a couple failures so the client might be able to click on it correctly.

8 hours ago, Pandemic said:

Is your zoom set to default?

If it happens regularly, try forcing a random camera movement after a couple failures so the client might be able to click on it correctly.

Yes my zoom is set to the default...

Okay I could do that however it is a pretty ugly way of solving it.

21 hours ago, Fictional said:

Yes my zoom is set to the default...

Okay I could do that however it is a pretty ugly way of solving it.

Yeah you're right, I'll check it out on our end and see what I can do.

Update: I wasn't able to recreate it, could you grab a video/gif of it happening? If you call walkOnScreen again it'll use a different point and shouldn't have the issue more than once.

1 hour ago, Pandemic said:

Yeah you're right, I'll check it out on our end and see what I can do.

Update: I wasn't able to recreate it, could you grab a video/gif of it happening? If you call walkOnScreen again it'll use a different point and shouldn't have the issue more than once.

Alright I'll see what I can do to replicate it. Never said it was a consistent bug, which I hate for replicating but I'll let it run for a few hours.

Archived