Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for a private scripter DM me if you got time :D! $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Vadren

30 minutes ago, Lyuda said:

Messaged you on discord :)

It's not allowed for non-S+ to advertise private scripts on the forums.

I'd HIGHLY advise you to remove your signature before you get infracted

2 hours ago, Defiled said:

Im so sorry, I was not aware.
    Won't happend again untill im scripter+ 😛

3 hours ago, Defiled said:

Where did you find this rule? Is it written anywhere? Just curious because I don't think he's done anything to actually get infracted, according to the written rules.

The rules for private scripting are as follows:

New Rules:

• Only Scripter+/++ can post shop threads at this time

We're doing this to try and facilitate private scripting, and allow a place for our members to find great scripters for their private script needs.

Please note: DreamBot still isn't liable for anything that happens to you or your accounts from buying a private script.

I don't see anywhere that states normal users/scripters are not allowed to advertise private scripting in their signature. Only that they are not allowed to post shop threads.  Am I wrong?

I don't really care either way, I just thought I pose a compelling argument xD

1 minute ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Where did you find this rule? Is it written anywhere? Just curious because I don't think he's done anything to actually get infracted, according to the written rules.

The rules for private scripting are as follows:

New Rules:

• Only Scripter+/++ can post shop threads at this time

We're doing this to try and facilitate private scripting, and allow a place for our members to find great scripters for their private script needs.

Please note: DreamBot still isn't liable for anything that happens to you or your accounts from buying a private script.

I don't see anywhere that states normal users/scripters are not allowed to advertise private scripting in their signature. Only that they are not allowed to post shop threads.  Am I wrong?

I don't really care either way, I just thought I pose a compelling argument xD

I removed it, lets just better be safe than sorry. Ill get my scripter+ rank one day 😜

6 minutes ago, Lyuda said:

I removed it, lets just better be safe than sorry. Ill get my scripter+ rank one day 😜

Exactly, I just was genuinely curious if this is an ACTUAL rule stated on the forum. If it is, I haven't been able to find it :P

If the rule exists, feel free to link me!

33 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Exactly, I just was genuinely curious if this is an ACTUAL rule stated on the forum. If it is, I haven't been able to find it :P

If the rule exists, feel free to link me!

I know that cuz when I began at Dreambot I got infracted for that.

12 minutes ago, Defiled said:

I know that cuz when I began at Dreambot I got infracted for that.

Fair enough!

I wasn't trying to bust your balls or anything either. Hopefully you didn't take it like I was!

26 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Fair enough!

I wasn't trying to bust your balls or anything either. Hopefully you didn't take it like I was!

Nah dude its alright :) Didn't think you were trying to bust my balls originally 

Archived