Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Air Orber👑​ | Customised profiles | Up to 500k/h | Energy pots | All food | Deathwalking | Worldhopping |

Zawy

• 5 months later...

Would not recomend this script if you do not plan to baby sit it.

Gets stuck at the wildy gate if attacked and doesnt even eat food, will die trying to open the gate.
    Stands and spam clicks the Recharge stone without orbs/cosmicrunes
    When its out of suplies it doesnt kill the script, wich results in the bot looping loging in and out.

2/4 accounts banned

Edited by Frukster

4 hours ago, Frukster said:

Would not recomend this script if you do not plan to baby sit it.

Gets stuck at the wildy gate if attacked and doesnt even eat food, will die trying to open the gate.
    Stands and spam clicks the Recharge stone without orbs/cosmicrunes
    When its out of suplies it doesnt kill the script, wich results in the bot looping loging in and out.

2/4 accounts banned

Hey,

Could you join my discord? 

I'd like to know where it get stuck so I can fix that :) 

• 2 months later...

Script needs to be taken down unless a full rewrite I believe. I bought long ago and never really worked, but was hoping it might now but now it  is completely unusuable for farming. Idles alot when trying to find trapdoor down from edgeville, usually finds it eventually. and hasnt fully been stuck there (yeet), and ive tryed many camera angles, resolutions and setups. but otherwise gets stuck  sometimes at door going into thugs/ druids spot, If using karambwans as food, says it does not detect and jus logs in nd out for hours. f you run out of any supplies at all, it will say stopping, and logs out, then auto log just relogs you back in looping until ban/stopping script. Also I must have been pked, and just ran back with its glory still trying to use the unavailable spell, over and over again on oblisk, until ban or script stop, i had 30 of everything i loaded into the gear setup which was air staff and xerican robes, and it never pulled gear from bank after dying. It my first time dying, so i assume deathwalking isnt working at all.... sad as i renewed my dreambot sub to use this again

10 minutes ago, Flabby Fukr said:

Script needs to be taken down unless a full rewrite I believe. I bought long ago and never really worked, but was hoping it might now but now it  is completely unusuable for farming. Idles alot when trying to find trapdoor down from edgeville, usually finds it eventually. and hasnt fully been stuck there (yeet), and ive tryed many camera angles, resolutions and setups. but otherwise gets stuck  sometimes at door going into thugs/ druids spot, If using karambwans as food, says it does not detect and jus logs in nd out for hours. f you run out of any supplies at all, it will say stopping, and logs out, then auto log just relogs you back in looping until ban/stopping script. Also I must have been pked, and just ran back with its glory still trying to use the unavailable spell, over and over again on oblisk, until ban or script stop, i had 30 of everything i loaded into the gear setup which was air staff and xerican robes, and it never pulled gear from bank after dying. It my first time dying, so i assume deathwalking isnt working at all.... sad as i renewed my dreambot sub to use this again

Can you PM me on discord? 

On 3/5/2022 at 6:42 AM, Flabby Fukr said:

Update:I had 6 accounts, same stats.  3 accounts Using this Orber and the other 3 spinning fflax using your AIO Skiller. The orbers I ran for 2 hours before giving up as it doesnt really work, and moved them to flax. Today the 3 accounts I ran wth the Orber,  before moving to flax, recieved a 2 day ban, and the other 3 i ran the whole time doing flax, are still running. All accounts are ran on there own residential proxy. The logging in and out repeatedly, and repeatedly using a spell it doesnt have the runes for infinitely, and getting stuck at the edgeville trapdoor flags the bot

This may help fix one of the issues: 

Edited by Flabby Fukr

Dreamy Air Orbs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed cooking karambwan
    • Improved walking
    • Fixed stopping script out of supplies
    Thanks!

• 3 months later...
    4 minutes ago, inspire5474 said:

broke turned off after going bank

What broke? Could you join my discord?

• 1 month later...