Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Air Orber👑​ | Customised profiles | Up to 500k/h | Energy pots | All food | Deathwalking | Worldhopping |

Zawy

16 hours ago, beastcoast94 said:

Could I please get a trial?

Please upvote the thread.

If food = 0 then script gets stuck wanting to withdraw food. 

Also maybe add interaction with wilderness notification at gate

Edited by Almonds

24 minutes ago, Almonds said:

If food = 0 then script gets stuck wanting to withdraw food. 

Also maybe add interaction with wilderness notification at gate

O, will fix the food thing.

And yeah, disable the wilderness warning permanently.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, bought this ill be post here if i find bugs, so far deathwalking hasn't walked for me after dying from not being able to open the gate thx too the wilderness gate warning.

Also walks behind altar and gets stuck.

• 13:32:04: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.handleMovement(MoveEvent.java:350) at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.handleMovement(MoveEvent.java:284) at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:92) at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.interact(InteractionEvent.java:150) at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.interact(InteractionEvent.java:78) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.clickTileOnMinimap(Walking.java:138) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walk(Walking.java:91) at a.b.b.i.a(Unknown Source) at a.b.b.i.b(Unknown Source) at a.b.c.a.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:264) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

7 minutes ago, Yoshi69 said:

Also walks behind altar and gets stuck.

• 13:32:04: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.handleMovement(MoveEvent.java:350) at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.handleMovement(MoveEvent.java:284) at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:92) at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.interact(InteractionEvent.java:150) at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.interact(InteractionEvent.java:78) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.clickTileOnMinimap(Walking.java:138) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walk(Walking.java:91) at a.b.b.i.a(Unknown Source) at a.b.b.i.b(Unknown Source) at a.b.c.a.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:264) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please disable the wilderness warning permantly.