Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned again, using premium scripts.

devon5004

52 minutes ago, m4rr3co said:

is it too much to ask for you to share some antiban measures you are taking?

I shared it right there. Bot during times you would normally play, 5-8 hour sessions and turn it off for the night.

None of my scripts contain "antiban" and most scripts claiming they have it don't actually have anything implemented. They use it as a term to help sell their script. IMO "antiban" is a waste of time - It's best to just focus on creating a quality script.

7 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I shared it right there. Bot during times you would normally play, 5-8 hour sessions and turn it off for the night.

None of my scripts contain "antiban" and most scripts claiming they have it don't actually have anything implemented. They use it as a term to help sell their script. IMO "antiban" is a waste of time - It's best to just focus on creating a quality script.

wow... nice, thanks for the input man!

As an update to this thread, I was banned again within 3 days. I did everything right, worked with a proxy and convert-mode, did 4-5 hour bot shifts, used only NEX scripts. Bascially any countermeasures available I rolled them out. Even most of the playing was done AFK... This is a little ridiculous and mega frustrating. At this point, I'm wondering if purchasing an account would be better. However, most sellers seem sketchy. Any advice friends? 

11 hours ago, devon5004 said:

As an update to this thread, I was banned again within 3 days. I did everything right, worked with a proxy and convert-mode, did 4-5 hour bot shifts, used only NEX scripts. Bascially any countermeasures available I rolled them out. Even most of the playing was done AFK... This is a little ridiculous and mega frustrating. At this point, I'm wondering if purchasing an account would be better. However, most sellers seem sketchy. Any advice friends? 

If you are simply botting to level up, I would recommend purchasing the account if you can afford it. The major sites are legit, they are not in the business of scamming. Account emails are removed, so no chance of recovery.

11 hours ago, devon5004 said:

If you would rather go the route of buying an account, I do have one for sale. I botted it a while ago and it's literally just sitting here with no use.

Has 99 attack, strength, defence, and HP. (great starter main) and it's already over 220 days old.

LMK if interested. Would be OSGP only though.

• 2 years later...

I've been using mine for about 5 days and haven't been banned yet. I usually let it run for a couple of hours then change to Runelite where I go questing. Again, it's probably luck. I don't know much about botting. I'm fairly new to it. Also, I work from home so I'm on there constantly. All day practically on and off. Before I even started botting. Don't know if that helps in anyway. 

Edited by PhixxionGames
    Mispelled a word

I created a f2p acc and botted heavily botted tasks using free scripts, still not banned week later, 1k total.

Only bot when YOU would play, add a little human interaction, switch tasks constantly, do tasks that arent so botlike like cooking or fm for a bit. and last but not least SWITCH IT UP AND TAKE BREAKS!!! This is general knowledge

• 2 months later...

I've lost about 15 accounts trying different methods here. I thought buying the VIP package would help since it has a 'covert' mode and breaks but those clearly don't help. Y'all say play naturally during times you would, and then assume that means 5-8hrs but some people play more than that so I don't know how Jagax can assume. I watched my scripts mine all day, but if I were the one playing, I would literally mine all day. Back and forth, bank to mine, to bank to mine.... Would love to try a premium script that's $40, but trials are only 3hrs and bans come at night so I wouldn't be able to it's success. 

You shouldn't have to switch things up if that's not what you'd normally do. Maybe we just need to make our own scripts. 

39 minutes ago, BSlaya07 said:

I've lost about 15 accounts trying different methods here. I thought buying the VIP package would help since it has a 'covert' mode and breaks but those clearly don't help. Y'all say play naturally during times you would, and then assume that means 5-8hrs but some people play more than that so I don't know how Jagax can assume. I watched my scripts mine all day, but if I were the one playing, I would literally mine all day. Back and forth, bank to mine, to bank to mine.... Would love to try a premium script that's $40, but trials are only 3hrs and bans come at night so I wouldn't be able to it's success. 

You shouldn't have to switch things up if that's not what you'd normally do. Maybe we just need to make our own scripts. 

the more people making their own scripts the better 😃