Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned again, using premium scripts.

devon5004

Don't know if anyone else has an account that has lasted more than 4-6 days, but I've been banned again, is botting just not worth it anymore?

Edited by devon5004

About 4-5 hours a day, what might have caused it is that i used the cron beta fighter last night for about 4 hours, but it still had 10 min breaks every 30 mins. 

44 minutes ago, devon5004 said:

Don't know if anyone else has an account that has lasted more than 4-6 days, but I've been banned again, is botting just not worth it anymore?

Yes, I've gotten max combat on multiple accounts with dreambot using my own scripts. You're doing something wrong.

Bot during times you would normally play (no over night botting) and stop taking 10 minute breaks every 30 minutes. I've never used the break system and I've been pretty successful. Do 5-8 hour sessions and turn it off for the night.

Sounds like you just had some shit luck my dude.  You just  need to keep experimenting, documenting, and trying new things!  My last farm went almost 6 months with no bans just a few locks here and there. Just keep at it!

6 minutes ago, devon5004 said:

OK thanks for the tips guys! does anyone know a good melee script? Going to start over again and hope for better luck. 

cronfighter on sdn

Sucks to hear bro,

Try to keep your play and break schedule the same as you would normally play rs.
    And like Storm says, try to mix it up, you can't do like m1d1 iron for 2/3 hours without showing a bit of fatigue or without switching it up.

It's the little things that counts.

Could also be that you were just unlucky..

Yea maybe... i do try and switch it up, melee one day, fishing the next and some quests sprinkled in along the way. Something I've been thinking about, is that they ban me almost always on the 4th day. I wonder if playing legit for 3 days and then starting to bot would decrease the chances of a ban. 

3 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Yes, I've gotten max combat on multiple accounts with dreambot using my own scripts. You're doing something wrong.

Bot during times you would normally play (no over night botting) and stop taking 10 minute breaks every 30 minutes. I've never used the break system and I've been pretty successful. Do 5-8 hour sessions and turn it off for the night.

is it too much to ask for you to share some antiban measures you are taking?