Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] f2p Imp Farmer Karamja [55-100k/h]

Lyuda

Imp Farmer

Hi! This is my first script, if you have any feedback please dont be shy :)) The purpose of this script is to train magic for low level accounts, make a little bit of money and most importantly, lower the trade restriction timer without getting banned. The script is fairly safe, I have run it for 5+ hours without breaks no ban... no guarantees tho ;p

Functionality:

• Kills Imps @ Karamja volcano
    • Banks bead and talisman drops
    • Runs back to volcano to continue farming
    • Makes about 55-100k/h, averagely 80k/h
    • Casts Fire Strike as main attack, no other spells supported
    • Actively looks for imps

Instructions:

• Start locations: Deposit box at port sarim, Karamja volcano where the imps are
    • The bot needs more than 60gp in the inventory
    • The bot needs firestaff, air runes & mind runes
    • It is highly recommended to only run the bot with a combat level of 29 or higher (scorpions nearby are agressive and will lower gp/h)
    • Hit start

Screenshots:

screenshot1.PNG.05189db581ff09669c2e32fe316ea211.PNG

42 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Released and promoted. Congratulations!

@Hashtag Thanks a lot, I really apreciate it :)) I will definitly upload more scripts in the near future. If you dont mind me asking, how do I earn the scripter rank? I thought i'd get it if I upload my first free script.

59 minutes ago, meow4564 said:

Would be cool to see, melee support or something, more gp per hour?

I can implement this if you want but it is significantly less gp per hour due to the long range of mage and the high probability of oneshotting the Imp. Furthermore, I found it has the lowest entry requirements to oneshot them with fire strike.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome script, been running it today and works well. Got hung up a couple times, like when trying to cross into Brimhaven while on F2P account. A function to log out after runes are depleted would be nice, since the character just chases imps with staff. An option to set timer for world hop would be awesome too, just to avoid the ever-present banhammer. Thanks again, love the script!

5 hours ago, beefsteak said:

Awesome script, been running it today and works well. Got hung up a couple times, like when trying to cross into Brimhaven while on F2P account. A function to log out after runes are depleted would be nice, since the character just chases imps with staff. An option to set timer for world hop would be awesome too, just to avoid the ever-present banhammer. Thanks again, love the script!

Hi, thanks a lot for using my script. I'm glad you like it. As for the hiccups, I am still updating the script regularly so if you can contact me on discord and provide the log I will fix it :)

This is the error where it tries to go into Brimhaven, happens while looking for imp. Even after stopping the script, it tries to go into Brimhaven for a few minutes until I manually ran away from the area.  Hope this helps

[SCRIPT]17:52:07: Looking for imps

• [SCRIPT]17:52:10: Looking for imps
    • [SCRIPT]17:52:12: Walking to Imp
    • [SCRIPT]17:52:15: Looking for imps
    • [SCRIPT]17:52:23: Banking
    • [SCRIPT]17:53:05: click1
    • [SCRIPT]17:53:13: click2
    • [SCRIPT]17:53:23: click3
    • [INFO]17:53:26: Script Imp Farmer paused...
    • [SCRIPT]17:53:32: click4
    • [SCRIPT]17:53:42: click5
    • [DEBUG]17:53:43: Retrying to load account data!
    • [SCRIPT]17:53:46: Walking to Imp
    • [SCRIPT]17:53:53: click6
    • [SCRIPT]17:54:02: click7
    • [SCRIPT]17:54:08: Walking to Imp
    • [SCRIPT]17:54:08: click8
    • [ERROR]17:54:14: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.handleMovement(MoveEvent.java:350) at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.handleMovement(MoveEvent.java:284) at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:92) at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.interact(InteractionEvent.java:150) at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.interact(InteractionEvent.java:78) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.clickTileOnMinimap(Walking.java:136) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.LocalPath.walkTileMM(LocalPath.java:96) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.LocalPath.walk(LocalPath.java:77) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walk(Walking.java:101) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walk(Walking.java:72) at a.b.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:264) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [INFO]17:54:16: Stopping script: Imp Farmer
    • [SCRIPT]17:54:16: Bot Ended
    • [DEBUG]17:54:16: Random Manager thread has ended.
    • [SCRIPT]17:55:12: Walking back to vulcano area

Archived