Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • random getcamera().rotateto()

LordOfWar1275

so im coding a edgeville cooking script and im currentlly woring on antiban and trying to perfect randomization. id like to know if its possible i can use

getCamera().rotateTo(Calculations.random(2400), Calculations.random(getClient().getLowestPitch(), 384));

in a random timer while my script is running?

6 hours ago, LordOfWar1275 said:

perfect randomization

is the exact wrong way to make "antiban"
    The best way to make your script look legitimate is to make it efficient with something a person would do.
    To answer your question:
    yes you can randomly rotate the camera, likely to some obscure viewing angle that is inefficient to actually skill in.

3 hours ago, NovaGTX said:

is the exact wrong way to make "antiban"
    The best way to make your script look legitimate is to make it efficient with something a person would do.
    To answer your question:
    yes you can randomly rotate the camera, likely to some obscure viewing angle that is inefficient to actually skill in.

You’re right!

but that doesn’t answer my question lol

Archived