Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Got chainbanned very early on, wondering why. Would appreciate any input!

Ronzler

Hi!

Me and my little brother have started doing some scripting / gold farming from scratch. We wrote our own scripts using dreambot API and a lot of the threads on here. We had some simple anti-ban and used multiple IP adresses and proxies. We had about 8 F2P accounts running split over 2 IP's. Only 2 at a time, never for more than 1.5 hours. We made it to 2 bonds and membered an account and kept the other bond on there too. We then played on the member account manually for about a day and did a lot of quests + random training. We logged in on it once with dreambot to create a member script. We were using a private IPV4 proxy from bestvpn_and_proxy on the member account and didn't bot on it yet.  In total it was traded about 8m from the f2p bots. This morning we got a chainban that killed all our f2p bots, but it  also hit the member account even though it was only traded gold a limited amount of times and hadn't botted. What do you guys think caused this early end to our adventure? Thanks and sorry for long post, wanted to give all the details.

Oh, maybe I should mention we were not looking the dreambot VIP features quite yet, cause the bots were f2p and we didn't anticipate early mule/member ban.

it seems you are not vip, nor using couvert modus.

Couvert reduces your banchance by allot,
    my accounts tend to live instead of getting banned without using it.

• 2 weeks later...

idk if its bullshit but they actually see if youve changed clients so thats why i keep on dreambot even for jus questing and such and havent got doinked yet

Archived