Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Anyone have any experience in Penny Stocks?

Glitch

Honestly I agree with @Vlad. Penny Stocks are a complete gamble and ultimately are not a wise gamble. In life there is no such thing as quick money. Invest smart, spend wisely, and watch your money grow all the way into retirement. I took a Dave Ramsey economic course and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made financially. I'm 20 years old and in college and already have all the pieces in place to live on my own. Be smart with your money and you'll go far. My last piece of advice... One on the biggest rumors ever is that you need to build credit. We live in a society where people like to live above their means, but I've only ever had a debit card and cash it has and never will hold me back. Never owe anyone anything. Feel free to PM me or Skype me to talk about this in greater detail :)

That course should be taught everywhere. So many people are financially illiterate at my university. It's kind of scary. They also don't have a plan for the future and are basically YOLOing their lives...

I disagree with not needing to build credit though. If you ever plan on getting a mortgage or a loan you should be getting a credit card as soon as you can. Use it like a debit card. Don't spend more than what you have. It will help you if they see you've had a credit card for years without any problems. Having a credit card != you have to be in debt. I've not paid a cent of interest on my credit card since I've gotten it.

Honestly I agree with @Vlad. Penny Stocks are a complete gamble and ultimately are not a wise gamble. In life there is no such thing as quick money. Invest smart, spend wisely, and watch your money grow all the way into retirement. I took a Dave Ramsey economic course and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made financially. I'm 20 years old and in college and already have all the pieces in place to live on my own. Be smart with your money and you'll go far. My last piece of advice... One on the biggest rumors ever is that you need to build credit. We live in a society where people like to live above their means, but I've only ever had a debit card and cash it has and never will hold me back. Never owe anyone anything. Feel free to PM me or Skype me to talk about this in greater detail :)

I agree with the never owe anyone ! I follow that principle day in day out.

And agree with Vlads comment, but in general if you want to invest and want it to be a safe investment do the following 

- Find a sector you want to go into for example Computing 

- Find the biggest players and the smallest players in that market and the ones inbetween

- Find out what their future plans are and find some figures based around that company like Turnover , profits, revenue etc

- Once you have that boil down to 5 companies 

Between the 5 companies look for the one that shows a bright future for example Apple 

Apple is probably the leading innovator in the Tech market, 1st to bring out Tablets, Smartphones, Smart watches.

Look out for someone who is planning to bring out something that will have an edge on the competition so the current computing market 

there are only a few big players the rest are deemed fairly useless in my opinion as they will fall off the edge sooner or later. 

these are the ones that pop into my head currently  - 

ASUS - Very good reputation on motherboards + graphics + sound technology + Gaming brand known as ROG (republic of gamers)

Dell - very good with Commercial things such as Servers + their subsidary company Alienware which is known as a Gaming brand

HP - Very old company with a good reputation 

MSI - A Gaming brand that have been known to do some real things 

Now out of them choose which company is heading in the right direction at the fastest pace, in my opinion i'd say Dell is Stable, but Asus is going to OutPace in the future because of the fact that Asus make their own motherboards that are widely sold and reputable.

Asus are also involved in the following - 

- Gaming Market

- Graphics cards 

- MotherBoards

- All-in-ones 

- 2 in 1's (tablet + laptop)

- Netbooks

- Notebook/laptops

- NotePads

- Mobile phone market

- Computers 

- HeadPhones 

- Routers 

- Monitors 

- Computer mice's + keyboards

- Projectors 

- Bags for Laptops etc

- 3D Monitors 

- 4K monitors 

- Mini Pc's (small very small pc's hand size i think they're called SFF intel calls it NUC)

they're also expanding into Servers 

That;s just an idea what to look for etc , and within each of those markets you need to ensure they hold good positions. 

The loss of one of those markets could make a huge difference on Share prices.

at the end of the day this is how i imagine the stocks etc works, if not please enlighten me as i am still in the learning process

I agree with the never owe anyone ! I follow that principle day in day out.

And agree with Vlads comment, but in general if you want to invest and want it to be a safe investment do the following 

- Find a sector you want to go into for example Computing 

- Find the biggest players and the smallest players in that market and the ones inbetween

- Find out what their future plans are and find some figures based around that company like Turnover , profits, revenue etc

- Once you have that boil down to 5 companies 

Between the 5 companies look for the one that shows a bright future for example Apple 

Apple is probably the leading innovator in the Tech market, 1st to bring out Tablets, Smartphones, Smart watches.

Look out for someone who is planning to bring out something that will have an edge on the competition so the current computing market 

there are only a few big players the rest are deemed fairly useless in my opinion as they will fall off the edge sooner or later. 

these are the ones that pop into my head currently  - 

ASUS - Very good reputation on motherboards + graphics + sound technology + Gaming brand known as ROG (republic of gamers)

Dell - very good with Commercial things such as Servers + their subsidary company Alienware which is known as a Gaming brand

HP - Very old company with a good reputation 

MSI - A Gaming brand that have been known to do some real things 

Now out of them choose which company is heading in the right direction at the fastest pace, in my opinion i'd say Dell is Stable, but Asus is going to OutPace in the future because of the fact that Asus make their own motherboards that are widely sold and reputable.

Asus are also involved in the following - 

- Gaming Market

- Graphics cards 

- MotherBoards

- All-in-ones 

- 2 in 1's (tablet + laptop)

- Netbooks

- Notebook/laptops

- NotePads

- Mobile phone market

- Computers 

- HeadPhones 

- Routers 

- Monitors 

- Computer mice's + keyboards

- Projectors 

- Bags for Laptops etc

- 3D Monitors 

- 4K monitors 

- Mini Pc's (small very small pc's hand size i think they're called SFF intel calls it NUC)

they're also expanding into Servers 

That;s just an idea what to look for etc , and within each of those markets you need to ensure they hold good positions. 

The loss of one of those markets could make a huge difference on Share prices.

at the end of the day this is how i imagine the stocks etc works, if not please enlighten me as i am still in the learning process

Tl;dr plz.

Archived