Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I want to train a good main with dreambot, is it possible without a ban?

devon5004

Hey all, I just joined here and I really want to train a good account up to become a member eventually. I was using RuneMate before this and got banned in 4 days. Super sad as my main got hit as well, lost an account that was 14 years old had stats in the '80s and had about 60M. So now i'm switching over to dreambot, just wondering if my goal is reasonable or will i eventually get banned? 

Depends on how you bot, i've been banned using DB

You have to do a lot of testing but i can confirm and i can provide proggies of accounts botting+20hrs straight.

Always buy good scripts from active scripters such as Nex or Hashtag for example.

Don't bot on an account you don't want to lose without testing first. You can use a less valuable account and try to bot as you would like in your main and check if u get banned.

If you are botting your main, don't bot on other accounts as they will get perma ban instead of 2day ban. Once you get a 2-day ban do not bot again without testing or not bot at all.

5 minutes ago, devon5004 said:

All great points thank you! I will add them to my botting routine. If I've already received a permanent ban should I use a proxy IP? 

if you want to be as safe as possible i would advise 1 proxy per account.

Make sure to buy socks ipv4 all others are not compatable with dreambot.
    Also make sure they are private ones on the ones you share with many

1 minute ago, devon5004 said:

Ok good to know! Are proxies purchased on dreambot or does anyone have proxy site suggestions? 

You have to take a look yourself.

Proxy6 is a good one in my opinion for the price you pay.

Archived