Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Buying Tradeable Acounts

legendofsafi

On 4/18/2020 at 1:28 PM, legendofsafi said:

Looking to buy accounts with the 10 QP, 100 Skill Points, and 20 hour requirements completed.

So how much are you looking to pay per account?

If I were to sell these, it would be no less than 1m each due to that 20 hour login requirement. Is this too much for your budget?

I honestly don't think you'll find cheaper because even at 1m per account, that's only 50k/Hr per account for the person creating them.

6 hours ago, Grundyr said:

you only need 7 qp to get off the trade restriction

Nop. New trade restrictions are in place. 7QP accs are no more. There was an update. 

18 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

So how much are you looking to pay per account?

If I were to sell these, it would be no less than 1m each due to that 20 hour login requirement. Is this too much for your budget?

I honestly don't think you'll find cheaper because even at 1m per account, that's only 50k/Hr per account for the person creating them.

Are you only taking osrs gp or doing paypal as well?

6 hours ago, legendofsafi said:

Are you only taking osrs gp or doing paypal as well?

If I were to start selling these, would be OSGP only.

Can't afford to risk any issues with PP

Archived