Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot dont start scripts

sayagore

hi, i'm back here to start botting again, but when i want to load a script and then select the account to bot the dreambot client dont do nothing more, what can i do to resolve this problem?.

What script are you trying to run and what happens after you press start?
    Also, looking at the debug console while you try to run the script, are there any logs or error messages?

Any Script that i want to run dont start, i particularly want to ran #1 woodcutting script by hashtag. In the console debug The last message is Successfully started a new instance. 
    Then this message repeats when i select the script:
    Retrying to load account data!

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like there's a problem trying to load your accounts, I'm checking it out now.

Edit: I'm not seeing any issues on our end, is there anything special you're doing with your account setup? You can also try to delete your settings.dat file in C:/Users/YOURUSER/DreamBot/ and restarting DreamBot. Please note this will delete all of your saved accounts.

No i'm not doing nothing special with any accounts, just selecting the script and then the account, and from there nothing more happends in the client. I think i already test that, delete all the files in my user dreambot directory but stills ocurring, any other idea?

Archived