Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Residential Rotating proxies

helipipe

Hello and good day, 

so I have been botting for a few weeks now and i have had succes here and there, but its time to step up my botting game, now i have been doing some research and I have read about residential proxies, and residential rotating proxies, do these help? where is the best place to buy them? or any other recomendations? I am/was using a datacenter proxie provider and it seems every other day I was getting banned, and now that I want to start bonding my accounts I want to have a chance at making atleast a few mill before getting banned.

I know I am using public scripts (bought a few) and that if i want to make more gold I should be using private scripts but I am still on the edge of taking botting serious or just as a hobby.

any tips or recommendations would be nice

thank you in advance and I hope you have a great day

helipipe

Hey,

Im sorta in the same boat, Ive been looking into residential proxies. I have read in some places that users offer proxy services here but couldnt find any so I have resorted to a free Microsoft Azure 30 day trial where I can set up my own virtual machine and play on there. GPU resources are kinda crap but it does the job.
    Probably gonna keep making a new account until I can find an affordable proxy service or VPS/VM service!
    Following this thread cause I want to know if theres better ways XD

dont go with rotating proxies for normal botting, this is just a way of getting an account locked.
    also they can be pretty expensive.

try to look for normal private socks5 proxies.

they wil do the job

Beat place to buy these?

4 hours ago, Grundyr said:

dont go with rotating proxies for normal botting, this is just a way of getting an account locked.
    also they can be pretty expensive.

try to look for normal private socks5 proxies.

they wil do the job

1 hour ago, helipipe said:

Beat place to buy these?

Yea there are alot of resellers out there, i would suggest taking a look for yourselfs.

You can find allot of sub $1.5 proxies out there.

Make sure to buy ipv4 socks proxies, others won't work
    There is also difference between datacenter and residential proxies.
    The difference between these 2 is that residential is like playing on the wifi of the neighbors, an ip from an ISP.
    Datacenter proxies speaks for it self.

Let me know if you need something ;)

On 4/17/2020 at 9:53 AM, Grundyr said:

Yea there are alot of resellers out there, i would suggest taking a look for yourselfs.

You can find allot of sub $1.5 proxies out there.

Make sure to buy ipv4 socks proxies, others won't work
    There is also difference between datacenter and residential proxies.
    The difference between these 2 is that residential is like playing on the wifi of the neighbors, an ip from an ISP.
    Datacenter proxies speaks for it self.

Let me know if you need something ;)

Hey, would these be considered residential or datacenter? 

https://proxy6.net/en/

10 hours ago, beastcoast94 said:

Hey, would these be considered residential or datacenter? 

https://proxy6.net/en/

Answer to your question: Datacenter.

I use the private proxies from proxy6 and bestproxyandvpn.com. Both work well, only had one non-functional proxy from proxy6 so far (which they replaced after contacting them). Dont go for shared proxies is all I can say, they are mostly all flagged and you get bans very quickly. With proxies the phrase, "you get what you pay for" is very accurate although I wouldnt bother getting a proxy thats more than 5$ per month for runescape botting. Obviously residential proxies seem attractive but the price just does not justify the use for me (osrs botting).

1 hour ago, Lyuda said:

Answer to your question: Datacenter.

I use the private proxies from proxy6 and bestproxyandvpn.com. Both work well, only had one non-functional proxy from proxy6 so far (which they replaced after contacting them). Dont go for shared proxies is all I can say, they are mostly all flagged and you get bans very quickly. With proxies the phrase, "you get what you pay for" is very accurate although I wouldnt bother getting a proxy thats more than 5$ per month for runescape botting. Obviously residential proxies seem attractive but the price just does not justify the use for me (osrs botting).

Thanks, so this would be the IPV4 for 1.25 from proxy6? And would you justify the cost of a residential if the accounts are not exactly throwaways? I'm wondering how much better a residential would be than something from proxy6

Archived