Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • complete newb to botting.

astronomer

Hey y'all, Do to my love of sitting in front of my comp all day and farming on my other video games and also a need for added income I have decided to teach myself how to do this. In the last 24 hrs I have gotten a browser proxy, IP socks5 proxy, downloaded the latest java, downloaded dreambot client and joined VIP. I finally managed to get one bot up and running on a mining script but still having a rough go. I'm having issues getting my dreambot launcher to open the game when i implement my IP proxy. I ultimately want to have multiple botting accts. I'm not looking for suiciding. Any advice or input for a self learner from scratch would b greatly appreciated. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much reading to learn. lmao

3 hours ago, astronomer said:

Hey y'all, Do to my love of sitting in front of my comp all day and farming on my other video games and also a need for added income I have decided to teach myself how to do this. In the last 24 hrs I have gotten a browser proxy, IP socks5 proxy, downloaded the latest java, downloaded dreambot client and joined VIP. I finally managed to get one bot up and running on a mining script but still having a rough go. I'm having issues getting my dreambot launcher to open the game when i implement my IP proxy. I ultimately want to have multiple botting accts. I'm not looking for suiciding. Any advice or input for a self learner from scratch would b greatly appreciated. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much reading to learn. lmao

Please.. try not to post walls of text - it tends to scare people away, lmfao :P

Anyway, if dreambot wont load with the proxy you're using it may be dead or too slow. You're probably going to want a new proxy or proxy provider.

I think the #1 biggest mistake people make when they get into botting is trying to run too many bots. Best advice I can give is to start small with 2-3 bots and build from that. See how you can handle it. If all goes well, then add a few more and so on.

3 minutes ago, astronomer said:

Sorry, I will try to keep it short and simple from now on. Thx for the advice.

You're welcome man, if you need any help feel free to PM me :)

You're welcome man, if you need any help feel free to PM me :)

thx, I will. One quick thing. Do you have any recommendations for a good socks5 proxy provider?

As one who have did the same for you, this post is definetly worth a read: 

Just keep it simple, and if you're planning to go long term, minimize the factors where you could get banned. For example botting tut island would most likely get you banned faster.

Eventually bots get banned either way.

Corruptmind, that was amazing. My only issue is i have no idea how to do the muling. ive tried reading how the scripts work but its just beyond my knowledge base right now.

Archived