Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Checking Item Charges

kamilo

is there an efficient way to check item charges, e.g. i mean like Blowpipe, ethereum bracelet, craw's bow, and so on not amulet charges

or do i have to manually check and read the charges from the chatbox? was wondering if there was something more efficient in the API

[lease lmk

I haven't checked myself, but have you looked if the data is stored in Varps?

Or failing that you can 'check' the charges by selecting the option on the item in question, and parse the data from the MessageListener.

15 minutes ago, Pseudo said:

I haven't checked myself, but have you looked if the data is stored in Varps?

Or failing that you can 'check' the charges by selecting the option on the item in question, and parse the data from the MessageListener.

yup no changes in player settings was suggestd by others to do it the manual way like u said 

Archived