Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Crafter👑| Restocking | Task system | All gems | All leathers | Spinning flax | Battlestaffs | Glassblowing | Stop settings |

Zawy

it goes to the furnace and wont click on the ring image to make them. not really sure. i had dragstone and gold bars. ring mold. and it would get the materials and go over to the furnace in edgeville but wouldnt make anything

1 minute ago, Jun10r27 said:

it goes to the furnace and wont click on the ring image to make them. not really sure. i had dragstone and gold bars. ring mold. and it would get the materials and go over to the furnace in edgeville but wouldnt make anything

I will take a look at that :)

Dreamy Crafting has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed crafting dragonstone ring
    Thanks!

Hey Zawy, I love your scripts.

I gave this script a go today and ran into a persistent bug.

Turned this on (diamond bracelets) before I ran to the store and upon my return I noticed the bot had been stuck at the bank for a little over 2 hrs with a full inv of gold bars. I manually deposited all the bars and the issue was solved for a couple of minutes, then it repeated. Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks

Dreamy Crafting has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Crafting:Fixed dragonstone amulet (u)
    Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...