Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Xandao's POG ClayMiner

serverfesc

Xandao's POG ClayMiner

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This bot will mine clay rocks at varrock west mine and banks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SETUP

-Start on Varrock West Mine or Bank with any pickaxe equipped or ir inventory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Automatic toggle run

*Runs to safe area if attacked

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VERSION 1.1 - Added paint, fixed some bugs, optimized randoms.

Edited by serverfesc
    Updated version

• 1 year later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 10 months later...

This is pretty much useless the way it handles the mugger. It gets hit, run away wait for a little while and run straight back into the mugger, repeat. 

Im not the best at coming up with solutions to these things, but could you possibly make it world hop after running to the safe spot?

Other than that its a good script as long as it doesnt have to handle the mugger.

Edited by Slacki

• 7 months later...