Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dev Blog #12

Nuclear Nezz

It's not the colour, it's the way everything is structured. I'll send you a pm but it looks like RM.

Comparing images of both clients, the only thing I can say is similar is the color(in my version) and game that is loaded in the panel.

For example RM has their control panel across the top, as well as a avatar on the top left. Even their pop out menus look completely different, I really don't see anything that would say they look alike. I'm not saying they don't carry similarities, but these similarities are common across all clients.

Yeah of course, I'm not trying to call you out for copying or anything. :S

Oh I know your not! :)

I just wanted to have good reasoning before acting upon a suggestion, as I could possibly change the similarities.

Yeah of course, I'm not trying to call you out for copying or anything. :S

I can see what you're saying, I think, and I agree.

But it's not that the UI's are similar, if I had to guess it'd be that noto and whoever designed RM's UI have similar ideals on what they like to design around.

For instance, Noto *really* likes boxes. (if you saw his OSBot dynamic paints, you'd know what I mean)

as such, it means our client has a very boxy feel to it, distinct edges, contrasting selections, shit like that. Very clear, very distinct.

Runemate looks to be the same feel. Their layout is really boxy, and the edges of everything are very distinct and precise.

All that tells me is that Noto's design ideals aren't insane. :')

Though we may be looking at it in completely different ways and if we are then disregard that. :(

Archived