Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 💥Defiled Lava Dragons 💥Anti-PK 💥Multiple-Spots 💥Trident Support 💥 Looting bag 💥And more.. ​

Defiled

On 4/12/2020 at 7:53 AM, Defiled said:

s Necklace Method, Agility Method, Edgeville Lever Meth

Bug Description: Bot gets stuck withdrawing and depositing food forever. Tried all types of food and every possible thing to fix it. no luck. Just bought id like a refund or for this to be fixed.

How can I repeat this bug: try to run the script on any character any time lol

Was just getting the constant withdraw and deposit error now it just shuts the bot off

Edited by Kalmoreix

7 hours ago, beastcoast94 said:

Hey man, I'm thinking of purchasing this, could I have a trial first? Thanks 

Authorized for 24hrs.

2 hours ago, Kalmoreix said:

Bug Description: Bot gets stuck withdrawing and depositing food forever. Tried all types of food and every possible thing to fix it. no luck. Just bought id like a refund or for this to be fixed.

How can I repeat this bug: try to run the script on any character any time lol

Was just getting the constant withdraw and deposit error now it just shuts the bot off

The reason is within your setup, something's wrong with your setup (Equipment Tab), and/or Options Tab.

1) Use the Get Gear button at all times and do not use Items that have the same name (Semi-bug) like Monk robes.

2)  Put in the Food as its written in game into the Food text area in the Options tab as well in Inventory tab.

3) Set the Bank at Food #: to a low number (this banks when you have x amount of food in the inventory)

Join my Discord Server so we could provide instant support to you.

Edited by Defiled

3 hours ago, benmckayyy said:

could I get a free trial please?:)

Authorized for 24hrs.

52 minutes ago, groonin said:

Hi could I get a trial? I upvoted :)

Authorized for 24hrs.

2 hours ago, rigzark said:

Interested in buying, I saw one post showing 333k gp/hr, any other info on gp/hr with this one? Thanks!

Join my discord server and open the proggies channel, there's a ton of progress reports. I have also provided you with a 24hrs trial period, so you can test for yourself.

Good luck!