Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 💥Defiled Lava Dragons 💥Anti-PK 💥Multiple-Spots 💥Trident Support 💥 Looting bag 💥And more.. ​

Defiled

Just bought the lifetime version without even trying it out. Absolutely no regrets mate. It runs effortlessly and, while I do die a lot because my accounts are all super low level, it still works as  intended.

Look forward to potentially hiring you for a custom script one day. :) Fanboi4lifenow 

edit: one thing I'd like to mention if possible. It'd be super dope if the bots could drink a stam dose before leaving because I keep dying often to some high level bosses en route to the dragons due to no run energy.

Super edit: After using this script for a few days now, holy hell all the regrets on buying this. Buyer beware, it's buggy and you are likely to get banned.  The amount of bugs for a $50 script is insane. Refunded this script.

List of bugs that I came across before I refunded this script:

- Unable to use Amulet of Glory except for glory (6) or (4).
    - Bot randomly gets stuck in an endless loop of depositing items and withdrawing items. Requires a restart of the script to fix it.
    - Fails to continue script after death, it gets stuck in lumbridge or walks back to edgeville and gets stuck on the trees near Draynor Manor.
    - Sometimes it will randomly suicide into the dragons. Not sure if this means the avoid dangerous loot option you have is broken or it is something else.
    - Anti-pk system does not detect players quickly.
    - Bot will accidentally click on "one mouse option" and thus breaks the bot.
    - If bot accidentally opens the looting bag, it will deposit the looting bag and never take it out of the bank once opened.
    - Fails to refill trident.
    - If trident doesn't say "full" it can't use a trident.
    - Potions have the same issues as glories and work only at a specified dose.
    - Feature to use Pestle and mortar only works sometimes, will pick up scales or crush them at random.
    - Seemingly random but the bot will remove the gear it is wearing after walking to lava dragons, and then walk back to bank, and regear and then walk back.
    - Script has no fail safe measure in place. It will fail the same task over and over until you manually stop the script or it is kicked off the game. 

Edited by christiangrey

• 1 year later...
    9 hours ago, mixh mixh said:

Do you plan on picking this one back up? i loved using it when it was active, doesnt seem to be a good lava dragons bot about.

Yes soon :) 

• 7 months later...