Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Account checker

UberJason

I'm looking for not just any account checker, but an account checker that can handle accounts that haven't completed tutorial island too. I don't think I can offer anything for it at the moment so it's likely not to have anyone interested in taking the request, but perhaps someone is looking for a small project they can release on the SDN/in the unofficial scripts section. Thanks. :) 

To clarify, I mean accounts that haven't started tutorial island at all, I have a few hundred accounts lying around that could be usable from a year back but haven't bothered checking them because the account creator I was using was spotty in creating accounts successfully. 

I'm gonna release a checker soon since the ones already on the SDN handle locked and banned as 1 so you can't differ between them.

What do you mean by handle tut island accounts? like check if they have completed tutorial island or not?

1 hour ago, Defiled said:

I'm gonna release a checker soon since the ones already on the SDN handle locked and banned as 1 so you can't differ between them.

What do you mean by handle tut island accounts? like check if they have completed tutorial island or not?

Well someone broke DB again so I can't log in at the moment, but I think the resize disabler is interfering with the checker logging out and it gets stuck. I'm not sure what it'd do if the account just logs out for inactivity but even if it counted those as enabled, that'd take much longer than if it were able to just log out. DB is broken right now or else I'd double check but what I can tell you is the checker can't log out. 

Archived