Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dre's Mud Rune Maker (450k GP/HR) (45k XP/HR)

dregotdabag

Q-Q temp 1 day ban after running this for several days, great script but I think I was manually reported. I hadn't scripted anything else for sometime on this account to test the script out. Thanks for the script, much appreciated. 

22 hours ago, BicThis said:

Q-Q temp 1 day ban after running this for several days, great script but I think I was manually reported. I hadn't scripted anything else for sometime on this account to test the script out. Thanks for the script, much appreciated. 

hmm that sucks. did you start using the script before or after I updated it a few days ago? If manual bans are a big problem, I could make it so it hops worlds every so often.

On 8/26/2020 at 12:55 PM, dregotdabag said:

hmm that sucks. did you start using the script before or after I updated it a few days ago? If manual bans are a big problem, I could make it so it hops worlds every so often.

I used it right at the update, I used it for like four days like 3 hours each day. I had used a different script prior but this was like seven days before using yours and I had played legit after trying the other script. It is hard to pin-point the temp ban. A mod could had just been in the area looking for bots or I was manually reported. If the system caught me it would had been a perm-ban. 

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

hi, wanted to say the script is awesome and working great for me! :D

but there are 2 bugs where the script gets lost and dont know what to do:

1. Sometimes it accidently clicks on a skill (@Antiban: checking skill ep) and then it dont know how to close the window and just stops

2. When he drinks the last dose of stamina potion at the earth altar the bot just stops and do nothing (i think its because he wants to go to the bank to grab another one but cant find the bank when he is at the earth altar area)

maybe u can fix that :)

and one more time great script man!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived