Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Storms Cow Killer

Stormscythe

• 3 weeks later...

With loot enabled it always starts the kill of the next cow before picking up the cowhide from the first kill

Meaning it will kill a cow then start running to the next one and attack it once, then run back to get the first cowhide and then run back to the next kill.

Its incredibly obvious its a bot right away.

Edited by Curtis E Bear

• 2 weeks later...
    On 10/16/2020 at 6:40 PM, Kecdraw said:

Been using this for about a week now. I noticed that on members worlds it will go over the agil point in the east of the cow pen then walk to the bank.

Been waiting on any response and there has been nothing. Not seen any updates either. Seems like either the person who made the script is no longer active or just does not care about fixing this. Unfortunate as it was my number one gold making script.

• 4 weeks later...
    On 3/11/2021 at 9:27 PM, Kecdraw said:

Been waiting on any response and there has been nothing. Not seen any updates either. Seems like either the person who made the script is no longer active or just does not care about fixing this. Unfortunate as it was my number one gold making script.

I agree this script seems great for beginner accounts but it is no longer working

• 1 year later...
    On 4/8/2020 at 7:15 AM, Stormscythe said:

This script will automaticly kill cows in Falador, loot the hides and bank.

Have armour equipped, start the script and watch the magic happen.

Current Features:

Automaticly kills cows
    Loots hides if looting is enabled
    Automaticly banks the hides and walks back
    Eats if below 40% health
    Automaticly runs back if out of food
    Automaticly withdraws food from bank

Upcoming Features:

Improve script performance
    Lumbridge location
    Changelog:

v1.11 - Fixed a bug with eating
              - Removed leftover debugging paint 
    v1.1   - Added option to disable looting
              - Added food support
             - Added new sexy paint
    v1.0   - Script released

Will be on the sdn momentarily!

could you make it so mage attacks can be used please when gaining loot? when the loot is banked runes get stored away too. Could you make the script right click one of the cow hides in the bag and bank all rather so the runes remain in my bag.

• 2 weeks later...

bot has few issues most time it wont take food out the bank and if its low heath it will keep hitting until death then it will reset but wont loot the stuff meaning overnighting this bot is a easy ban plz fix

• 1 month later...

Worked well but was banned within 20 mins. Other than this it worked perfect just be careful and watchful I'm unsure what the account was doing when banned as went to make dinner.