Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot very slow

asdfman123

Hey All,

I just got started on dreambot recently and noticed the client was super slow. I allocated the max memory to it (1gb). Does anyone know what might be causing the issue and is anyone else experiencing this? 

Thanks!

What do you mean by very slow? Are you trying to use a proxy? I had an issue in the past where when I tried to use a proxy that was either not a socks5 proxy or if the proxy wasn't on, the client would take ages to load. That's the only time I've experienced the client to be slow.

So it literally takes a few seconds for frames to update (unless I click one of the buttons at the top, which makes it update instantly for some reason) and it's also not very responsive to clicks.
    I'm using a macbook if that helps, not sure if this client is not optimized for macOS.

42 minutes ago, asdfman123 said:

So it literally takes a few seconds for frames to update (unless I click one of the buttons at the top, which makes it update instantly for some reason) and it's also not very responsive to clicks.
    I'm using a macbook if that helps, not sure if this client is not optimized for macOS.

Does this happen with a specific script? 

Do you have any local scripts?

Have you tried enabling fresh start in DreamBot's settings?

Have you tried on other pc/laptop?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived