Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [POLL] Why Do You Bot?

AliasBots

Why do you bot?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you bot?

• Gold Farming For You (Making coins to use on your own account)
      • Gold Farming For Profit (Making coins to sell for real world money)
      • Power Leveling For You (Botting levels to bypass the grind)
      • Power Leveling For Profit (Leveling as a service, selling trained accounts, etc..)
      • Programming for Sale (Selling public or private scripts)
      • Programming for Fun (You just think it's fun to code osrs bots)
      • Other

Started out as just a better way to learn more realistic Java than what university was giving me, then I was like oh damn I can pay for my textbooks.  Now its back to just a hobby just due to time/work constraints.  I like using botting and incorporating technologies I am actively learning to up the complexity.  Things such as  Docker, Kubernetes clusters, and soon machine learning and maybe some cluster computing once I get a better grasp on its concepts.  Just makes project feel more real/impactful than just "Hello world!" style projects then shelving the technology until I need to use it for work.

14 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

Started out as just a better way to learn more realistic Java than what university was giving me, then I was like oh damn I can pay for my textbooks.  Now its back to just a hobby just due to time/work constraints.  I like using botting and incorporating technologies I am actively learning to up the complexity.  Things such as  Docker, Kubernetes clusters, and soon machine learning and maybe some cluster computing once I get a better grasp on its concepts.  Just makes project feel more real/impactful than just "Hello world!" style projects then shelving the technology until I need to use it for work.

This really is so true. Programming is SIGNIFICANTLY more satisfying to learn when you can actually watch it unfold in front of you. I got the same satisfaction from Screeps (javascript), but osrs is more fun.

9 hours ago, morten1ela said:

That money could have been properly invested and turned into millions. Instead, it was spent on a car that'll depreciate insanely fast. Rip.

haha very true

Archived