Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What's going wrong? Dreambot can be detected by Jagex??

Wtrader1

Hello fellow botters, gamers,

Lately it came to my notice that accountban's are very frequently so i did put it to the test. What i did:

- first get VIP status to use more tab's and the special "covert" mode

- bought a ton of private proxy's non shared

- bought VPS's to run it on

- used private scripts and scripts from @Hashtag(wich are solid! compliments) mainly 

- set up the vps's with the software, get the accounts setup, making use of random breaks, (no powerbot)

- also i did setup a normal runescape client where i used mouse macring software on to test it to the limit(limit for me is hours of die hard botting, cleaning 130.000 herbs -> wich is very very very 100% the same action all over again with no breaks at all for roughly 13 hours straight)

- on dreambot software, scripts are used to do questing, simple tasks, whatever you can think off. all with seperate proxy, a couple on each VPS

did put it all together and used it on runescape's lowest active moments. conclusion this morning:

-90% of the accounts is banned

-the die hard mouse macro account isn't banned at all

now the next question pops up for me, Why the die hard mouse macro isnt banned? it was the only account wich was on official runescape client. is it possible jagex can detect we're using dreambot?

maby you guys/girlz/or genderneutralz this days, can share your opion on this matter?

Greets Willem(wtrader1)

You have written the cause..

Private Proxy doesn't mean Clean Proxy.. most private proxies out there are flagged.

Also there is a difference between Private Datacenter Proxies and Private Residential Proxies. Resi > Dc

most Datacenter Private proxies last me 24hrs before accs get banned so they are good for only one thing and that is suiciding.

if DreamBot houses such bans as you say, then why are there people here?

also Jagex can detect what os you're on, if you're using Linux you raise the bar of getting banned.

Also even if the scripts that you have used are amazing, simple task Botting methods will get you banned faster than anything else due to their repetitiveness 

Also, all non-official clients are detectable.. so you'd be monitored a lot closer..

This thread may help you: 

Just now, Defiled said:

if DreamBot houses such bans as you say, then why are there people here?

i don't say, thats why there is a Question mark. Regarding the proxy's i do not know if they are datacenter's. 

The strange part for me was that the simple autoclicker software wich didnt even log out, wasnt banned at all!

Just now, Wtrader1 said:

i don't say, thats why there is a Question mark. Regarding the proxy's i do not know if they are datacenter's. 

The strange part for me was that the simple autoclicker software wich didnt even log out, wasnt banned at all!

How much did the proxy cost you? if its like 1.5$ or 2$ then its datacenter.. residential proxies are expensive and hard to find.

As I told you, the official runescape client lowers the ban chance by a lot even if the method is repetitive 

6 minutes ago, Defiled said:

How much did the proxy cost you? if its like 1.5$ or 2$ then its datacenter.. residential proxies are expensive and hard to find.

As I told you, the official runescape client lowers the ban chance by a lot even if the method is repetitive 

i guess your right, you commented on the other topic as well. 

this one

Archived