Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Inventory.getSelectedItemIndex() hook broken

Bot Tom Frag

Howdy,

Was running a bunch of accounts through their normal routine and came across the inventory.getSelectedItemIndex() hook misbehaving. All of my scripts have remained the same, yet after last Thursday's update (26th of March), using the hook would cause a nullPointer exception and would hang. This hook used to return -1 for no item selected, and a number (0-27) corresponding to the inventory position selected. Now it's returning -1 as expected when nothing is selected, but if something is selected it's returning a number in the millions. Haven't seen any mention of this anywhere so figured I'd post to make sure you guys are aware of this.

@Nuclear Nezz I haven't seen any mention of this anywhere on the forums, so I'm assuming its a bug. Let me know if this is intended and I'm missing something.

Thanks

On 4/5/2020 at 1:54 AM, Bot Tom Frag said:

Howdy,

Was running a bunch of accounts through their normal routine and came across the inventory.getSelectedItemIndex() hook misbehaving. All of my scripts have remained the same, yet after last Thursday's update (26th of March), using the hook would cause a nullPointer exception and would hang. This hook used to return -1 for no item selected, and a number (0-27) corresponding to the inventory position selected. Now it's returning -1 as expected when nothing is selected, but if something is selected it's returning a number in the millions. Haven't seen any mention of this anywhere so figured I'd post to make sure you guys are aware of this.

@Nuclear Nezz I haven't seen any mention of this anywhere on the forums, so I'm assuming its a bug. Let me know if this is intended and I'm missing something.

Thanks

Sounds like the hook is broken. My apologies, I haven't had the time to run through everything as thoroughly as I'd like. I'll try to take a look at it today.

On 4/5/2020 at 1:54 AM, Bot Tom Frag said:

Howdy,

Thanks

Sorry for the extraordinary time it took for this to be fixed, but it should be working correctly now.

1 hour ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Sorry for the extraordinary time it took for this to be fixed, but it should be working correctly now.

No worries, had a temporary work-around while it was broken. Thanks for your support!

Archived