Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I Work in a Hospital - Ask Away

Sup Boi

Considering the state of the world, a lot of people are confused and receiving inaccurate information regarding COVID-19. I work in a hospital pharmacy, so if anybody has any questions directly about COVID-19 (or in general about medications) or would like my opinion on studies/news they see, hit me up :) 

42 minutes ago, Defiled said:

Is it easy to pull off prescription fraud at your hospital? its for res3arch 

Depends on what you mean. If you mean get a prescription to fill at a pharmacy outside the hospital, that'd be very difficult. If instead you mean for workers to take medications directly from the hospital, that is very easy (which is a shame because it sets people up for potential addiction)

3 hours ago, Articron said:

What's the patient to age ratio? Many young people?

In terms of COVID-19? Last I worked, there were about 10 COVID-19 patients in our regular unit with probably 1 patient in their 40s. There were about 7 in our COVID-19 ICU with ~one person in their 30s and ~one person in their 40s if I remember correctly. So it doesn’t really discriminate in terms of age.  Although, I don’t know their medical history/if they were potentially street drug abusers (which increases risk of serious complications) so the age factor may be confounded by other problems. 

20 minutes ago, Sup Boi said:

In terms of COVID-19? Last I worked, there were about 10 COVID-19 patients in our regular unit with probably 1 patient in their 40s. There were about 7 in our COVID-19 ICU with ~one person in their 30s and ~one person in their 40s if I remember correctly. So it doesn’t really discriminate in terms of age.  Although, I don’t know their medical history/if they were potentially street drug abusers (which increases risk of serious complications) so the age factor may be confounded by other problems. 

My local hospital has 1 under 20 year old death, which certainly scares the crap out of me..

The talk about how only people above 60 year old are the only people endanger of this virus is bullcrap. I have a family member who has asthma + diabetes therefore we have put ourselves in a kind of curfew.. hopefully this pandemic ends well..

32 minutes ago, Defiled said:

My local hospital has 1 under 20 year old death, which certainly scares the crap out of me..

The talk about how only people above 60 year old are the only people endanger of this virus is bullcrap. I have a family member who has asthma + diabetes therefore we have put ourselves in a kind of curfew.. hopefully this pandemic ends well..

As long as you all are social distancing properly, you all should be just fine :) It's the people that don't take it seriously that get hit the hardest, everyone thinks they're invincible...

1 hour ago, Sup Boi said:

As long as you all are social distancing properly, you all should be just fine :) It's the people that don't take it seriously that get hit the hardest, everyone thinks they're invincible...

That's true, unfortunately..

Nowadays everyone thinks that they will only see the hardships and diseases on TV/Internet, that was actually my mentality.. all I can say is: I was naive and still am xD

Archived