Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Become part of Team Panda!

GoldenPanda

Okay so I have an offer for you, please ensure to read the requirements before applying. 

Requirements:

- You must be in a country whereby the purchasing of VIP from "DreamBot" is deemed Expensive for yourself, for example India.

- You must be able to provide proof 

- You must show me that you have a plan to maintain a steady flow of income from GoldFarming (therefore you will be required to make enough to maintain the purchasing of VIP/monthly + RS Membership depending on GoldFarming method)

Fairly simple reason as to why I am offering this, I understand not many people are as lucky as others and RuneScape is a game that we both have in common whereby we can make a living off of it. So to make your life better I am offering to pay just " 1 Months VIP " to those whom are successful and meet the requirements. 

By me purchasing this 1 Month VIP for yourself, I Expect you to have the intention of continuously purchasing VIP to maintain a steady flow of income for yourself to be able to purchase RS Membership (depending on script) and other costs.

I would say that the minimum your GoldFarm should be aiming for weekly is 7M which is sufficient enough for even 1 Account to achieve, and even easier the more you have.

this 7M can then be used for extended membership Via Bonds and/or Cashed out to purchase VIP on "DreamBot"  

7M x 4 = 1 month = 28M = Approx. 3200 Indian Rupees (Note: That a poor Indian worker can expect  around 5 - 20 rupees a day)

if you have no method of paying for the VIP I am willing to take 07GP and purchase it on your behalf.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS AND DO NOT POST YOUR PLANS/IDEAS HERE!

Okay so I have an offer for you, please ensure to read the requirements before applying. 

Requirements:

- You must be in a country whereby the purchasing of VIP from "DreamBot" is deemed Expensive for yourself, for example India.

- You must show me that you have a plan to maintain a steady flow of income from GoldFarming (therefore you will be required to make enough to maintain the purchasing of VIP/monthly + RS Membership depending on GoldFarming method)

Fairly simple reason as to why I am offering this, I understand not many people are as lucky as others and RuneScape is a game that we both have in common whereby we can make a living off of it. So to make your life better I am offering to pay just " 1 Months VIP " to those whom are successful and meet the requirements. 

By me purchasing this 1 Month VIP for yourself, I Expect you to have the intention of continuously purchasing VIP to maintain a steady flow of income for yourself to be able to purchase RS Membership (depending on script) and other costs.

I would say that the minimum your GoldFarm should be aiming for weekly is 7M which is sufficient enough for even 1 Account to achieve, and even easier the more you have.

this 7M can then be used for extended membership Via Bonds and/or Cashed out to purchase VIP on "DreamBot"  

7M x 4 = 1 month = 28M = Approx. 3200 Indian Rupees (Note: That a poor Indian worker can expect  around 5 - 20 rupees a day)

if you have no method of paying for the VIP I am willing to take 07GP and purchase it on your behalf.

I'm so confused, what is this?

I'm so confused, what is this?

Its to help people out who are in poor countries and cant afford VIP

He buys them VIP so they can bot > they profit > they pay him back with GP

Chinese gold farming?

Requirements:

Great way to help out those who don't have as much. This is great man. You have my support :)

To be honest all this is a joke right?

I don't spend time writing all this up for it to be a joke, it hit me when one guy said that he cannot afford VIP. 

They do not necessarily have to pay me back anything , they can if they wish. I do not expect anything back therefore there can be no disputes on such a helping hand. 

Great way to help out those who don't have as much. This is great man. You have my support :)

;)

Chinese gold farming?

They call me Whu-xian-pan-an-rie 

Nah lmao only joking/

:o

Dang. This is pretty awesome. :')

Flawless idea, help people, don't expect. 

and other people who may not be able to have such a luxury life can actually , buy some better things to make it that little bit better  

Archived