Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Revelo Worldwalker

TheRevelo

Revelo Worldwalker

Presenting you my first published Script. Its a Worldwalker which supports F2P & P2P locations.

It will recieve constant updates in the future,  i am always open to take any suggestions

There should be no bugs, tested every location. But if you encounter any Bugs please let me know on Discord:  TheRevelo#5716

UPDATE 1.5 WLL GO LIVE SOON

Added:

-Catherby as location

-Seers Village as location

-East Ardougne as location

-Rellekka as location

-Tree Gnome Stronghold as location

-Port Khazard as location

-Yanille as location

• 2 months later...

Just downloaded, gonna try it out.  I have problems with some other world walkers using too much processing power.  Hoping this is a bit better!  Does this support quickstart? If not, is it possible to implement?

Script seems to work well, I like it so far!  I reallly only use walking scripts to send bots back to the GE, I've always wanted a walking script that I can just start, and it sends the account to the GE.  If this supports quickstart to GE, then this would be amazing!

Anyways, nice work!

• 1 year later...

Archived