Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Trading Up [0-100M gp/h] - [Customizable] - [No requirements]

Gains

• [INFO]07:25:06: Starting game state listener!
    • [INFO]07:25:06: Starting experience listener...
    • [INFO]07:25:06: Started experience listener!
    • [ERROR]07:25:06: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists!
    • [INFO]07:25:07: Starting inventory listener...
    • [ERROR]07:25:07: java.lang.NullPointerException at a.i.(Unknown Source) at a.g.onStart(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:206) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [INFO]07:25:07: Started inventory listener!
    • [INFO]07:25:07: Script set to running!

Getting this when I attempt to load the script if there is anything else you need, tell me

Edit:

Got the script to run but when he tries to do a price check he get's stuck and does basically nothing

53 minutes ago, str said:
    • [INFO]07:25:06: Starting game state listener!
    • [INFO]07:25:06: Starting experience listener...
    • [INFO]07:25:06: Started experience listener!
    • [ERROR]07:25:06: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists!
    • [INFO]07:25:07: Starting inventory listener...
    • [ERROR]07:25:07: java.lang.NullPointerException at a.i.(Unknown Source) at a.g.onStart(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:206) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [INFO]07:25:07: Started inventory listener!
    • [INFO]07:25:07: Script set to running!

Getting this when I attempt to load the script if there is anything else you need, tell me

Edit:

Got the script to run but when he tries to do a price check he get's stuck and does basically nothing

I'll rewrite the script for db3 which will be released soon.

11 hours ago, Gains said:

I'll rewrite the script for db3 which will be released soon.

I am currently using DB2 to run the script, not DB3

• 2 weeks later...
    • Gains changed the title to Gains Trading Up [0-100M gp/h] - [No requirements]
    • Gains changed the title to Gains Trading Up [0-100M gp/h] - [Customizable] - [No requirements]

Archived