Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Fletching - [ALL METHODS] [TASK SYSTEM] [AIO] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

10 hours ago, LordJashin32 said:

say I wanted 1200 arrow shafts. What would i change in the JSON/GUI?

Currently you can't set a limit on the amount the script does one task, it will consume all items it can find.

8 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Currently you can't set a limit on the amount the script does one task, it will consume all items it can find.

Oh okay. That clears up my confusion. I saw 60 on your first post. And then 15 on mine. I was like really 15? lol

15 hours ago, LordJashin32 said:

Oh okay. That clears up my confusion. I saw 60 on your first post. And then 15 on mine. I was like really 15? lol

Oh it just refers to the amount that specific log can produce arrow shafts.

I have the bot set to cut yew logs and I have the level requirement and the materials to do so, but all it does is open the bank and then selects "all" for quantity and then does nothing else.

***UPDATE***

Today I tried stinging yew shortbows. Once again I do have all the required materials and levels. It opens the bank and then stops. I then tried making headless arrows. The bot withdraws the required items from the bank and then stops.

Edited by Zrmullerusn

18 hours ago, Zrmullerusn said:

I have the bot set to cut yew logs and I have the level requirement and the materials to do so, but all it does is open the bank and then selects "all" for quantity and then does nothing else.

***UPDATE***

Today I tried stinging yew shortbows. Once again I do have all the required materials and levels. It opens the bank and then stops. I then tried making headless arrows. The bot withdraws the required items from the bank and then stops.

Hey, do you think you could record a video of the issue? Or at least send me a screenshot of your game screen when it's not doing what it's supposed to do. Thanks!