Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Fletching - [ALL METHODS] [TASK SYSTEM] [AIO] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

On 5/5/2020 at 2:40 AM, l0l1yp0p said:

Reacted, can I have a trial please?

Also does this make bow strings from flax or just string bows?

Enjoy. Making bow strings is crafting, and this is a fletching script. So it strings bows and doesn't make bow string.

Theres a bug with the script where after it successfully takes out the dart components from the bank, it drags the dart tips to where the feathers are and back, continuously (very fast).  So since there is no click, no experience or darts are ever made. 

5 hours ago, DefencePure6 said:

Theres a bug with the script where after it successfully takes out the dart components from the bank, it drags the dart tips to where the feathers are and back, continuously (very fast).  So since there is no click, no experience or darts are ever made. 

Oh? Do you think you could get a video of this issue?

1 hour ago, DefencePure6 said:

Will do uhh do you know why your discord link isnt working anymore? I'll post it there

I deleted my server.

hey hash, nice script.

everything seems to be working except for making bolt tips. i have enough levels in crafting to make emerald tips but when i start the script it automatically ends the script. i tried starting with the emeralds in my inventory and the chisel but it just deposits it in the bank and ends the script. i then tried crafting a few emerald tips then starting the script but it deposits everything in that's in my inventory in the bank then withdraws the bolt tips then ends the script. i think maybe it is trying to make bolts but i specifically am clicking on making bolt tips. there are also no errors in debug just showing that script stopping. 

9 hours ago, mixh mixh said:

hey hash, nice script.

everything seems to be working except for making bolt tips. i have enough levels in crafting to make emerald tips but when i start the script it automatically ends the script. i tried starting with the emeralds in my inventory and the chisel but it just deposits it in the bank and ends the script. i then tried crafting a few emerald tips then starting the script but it deposits everything in that's in my inventory in the bank then withdraws the bolt tips then ends the script. i think maybe it is trying to make bolts but i specifically am clicking on making bolt tips. there are also no errors in debug just showing that script stopping. 

Hey, could you take a look at the debug console and see what it has to say about that?

5 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, could you take a look at the debug console and see what it has to say about that?

well my free trial has ended, but as i said it did not give an error on the debug. just showed the script starting then stopping