Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • OSRS New Account Restrictions

Hashtag

From now on, the following rules will be in place for all brand-new F2P accounts:

• Items dropped by a brand-new account cannot be picked up by other players, although brand-new players can still pick up items dropped by others.
    • If a brand-new player is PK’d, the PKer will still receive most of their tradable items – the exception is noted items, which are capped at 20 notes per item.
    • Brand-new players may receive items in a trade but cannot give items away.
    • Brand-new players cannot log in to PvP worlds.
    • Brand-new players cannot create ‘Sell’ offers for commonly botted items on the GE.
    • Brand-new players cannot add items to the Party Chest.
    • Brand-new players cannot stake in the Duel Arena.

These restrictions can be removed by logging over 20 hours of game time, earning 10 quest points, and reaching 100 total level. Alternatively, you can purchase membership to bypass these requirements.

Source https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/easter-event?oldschool=1

Mfw 3 of the f2p farmers who I sold farms to in the past message me asking for refunds.  See you in Lumbridge f2p kids.

71duouuinyb21.jpg

27 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

These restrictions can be removed by logging over 20 hours of game time, earning 10 quest points, and reaching 100 total level. Alternatively, you can purchase membership to bypass these requirements.

I was wondering if all of those requirements had to come true. Unfortunately, the answer is yes. (Thanks @just4show)
    unknown.png unknown.png

The only question I have is if I bond a new account will the restrictions come back once the bond has expired?

3 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

The only question I have is if I bond a new account will the restrictions come back once the bond has expired?

I'd put my money on that they won't. One way to find out, I guess.

1 hour ago, Defiled said:

Lost a heck lot of money because of the update..

first the BTC crash.. and now this.. what has life come to lol

I am in the same boat a bit, luckily my main farm skirted those requirements. 

10 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

I am in the same boat a bit, luckily my main farm skirted those requirements. 

Lucky you hah 😕 I refunded a bunch of people.. 

Archived