Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Possibly selling some 07 gp

Dbuffed

If I am then I have about ~200M for sale. You will go first, more than happy to go with portions - You must have a verified PP + good offsite rep. (I will request you to link + confirm).

Price - $2.2+fee.

I'm not trying to trash your sales or anything and you can report this post if you think that's what I'm trying to do but... Gold is currently at $1.82-2.29/M from people with over 10,000 feedback. You're trying to sell for the prices they are with much less feedback than them. I would suggest lowering your prices by 10-20 cents if you really need to sell this gold or else I doubt you will get many bites. :S

I might be able to possibly, under certain circumstances, in an alternate universe that is intricately linked to ours, be able to buy some of this theoretical gold if I choose to do so.

I have no clue what that was meant to mean.

I'm not trying to trash your sales or anything and you can report this post if you think that's what I'm trying to do but... Gold is currently at $1.82-2.29/M from people with over 10,000 feedback. You're trying to sell for the prices they are with much less feedback than them. I would suggest lowering your prices by 10-20 cents if you really need to sell this gold or else I doubt you will get many bites. :S

I'm more than fine with waiting, and no people are actually selling gold higher than that at the moment - Just not an extremely vast amount, so many people are panic selling still - I don't mind waiting however.

I have no clue what that was meant to mean.

I'm more than fine with waiting, and no people are actually selling gold higher than that at the moment - Just not an extremely vast amount, so many people are panic selling still - I don't mind waiting however.

Sorry, I agree with Vlad, 

I Sell gold very frequently and some of the most popular gold sellers such as Bogla, Arcus, Probemas, Divica, and many other Sythe users with 1k+ feedback are selling for around the region of $2.29 and they're are paying all fees. This being said these are some of the most popular, yes I understand I have mentioned it twice because of the fact if anyone knows about the market it will be these guys and i'm certain they're not stupid enough to follow market trends of " Panic Selling " as you've aforementioned , and also these people have the ability to sell in 3x your stock like a walk in the park. So 200m isn't so much of a vast amount.

@Vlad

@Nezz if i am not allowed to mention other people's names and or websites as such please let me know and delete this post thanks 

Sorry, I agree with Vlad, 

I Sell gold very frequently and some of the most popular gold sellers such as Bogla, Arcus, Probemas, Divica, and many other Sythe users with 1k+ feedback are selling for around the region of $2.29 and they're are paying all fees. This being said these are some of the most popular, yes I understand I have mentioned it twice because of the fact if anyone knows about the market it will be these guys and i'm certain they're not stupid enough to follow market trends of " Panic Selling " as you've aforementioned , and also these people have the ability to sell in 3x your stock like a walk in the park. So 200m isn't so much of a vast amount.

@Vlad

@Nezz if i am not allowed to mention other people's names and or websites as such please let me know and delete this post thanks 

And yet again, 0 irrelevance to my trade - I am not a mass gold farmer/reseller, I legit work for my sales - If you are not purchasing, or interested in a sale of any sort, don't post.

Archived