Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Making my first bot

Topsam

Hi all,

i would like to make my own Runescape bot. Can i use Visual Studio with Java-language to make a bot? if not, what software should i use? i have couple of years of experience in C#, but i have learnt that you cant make simple bot with c#. So is the main questions are: can i use Visual Studio to make a bot? if so, how? Is there any open source java softwares i can use? 

Look into using either Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA
    Personally I use the latter but there's always people that prefer Eclipse. It's also rather easy to set up for scripting with either

Thank you so much guys @Neffarion and @F00 for kind answers. I downloaded intelliJ IDEA. I just came across one question... is it legal to write RS bots with a student license in IntelliJ? (I am engineering student so i got student license for two years).    

13 minutes ago, Topsam said:

Thank you so much guys @Neffarion and @F00 for kind answers. I downloaded intelliJ IDEA. I just came across one question... is it legal to write RS bots with a student license in IntelliJ? (I am engineering student so i got student license for two years).    

I can tell you that it's not "illegal" but immoral at best :) 

• 3 months later...

I would consider Eciplse IDE or Apache Netbeans... E is a big more light wieght. Than learn  basic keyword functions. Java is stright forward. Somewhat easy to get a hang of it. You want to learn how to minipulate images with code. Pixel Arrays configure to be part of the screen. Color matching and ActionListeners.  My opinion of making a bot which is automation is by teaching the comptuer what to do and how to do it and it will copy.  I suggest to get a copy RuneLite soruce code. 

6 hours ago, zharovigor said:

I would consider Eciplse IDE or Apache Netbeans... E is a big more light wieght. Than learn  basic keyword functions. Java is stright forward. Somewhat easy to get a hang of it. You want to learn how to minipulate images with code. Pixel Arrays configure to be part of the screen. Color matching and ActionListeners.  My opinion of making a bot which is automation is by teaching the comptuer what to do and how to do it and it will copy.  I suggest to get a copy RuneLite soruce code. 

dis is from april

imagine recommending netbeans lmao

he is tryna make scripts, not an actual client

color in 2020

color but copying runelite hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

copying runelite omega hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I use source code of fully compile programs for the understanding the mechnics of the software. Looking like a refrence. I am far from a script kddy i understand somewhat what sorts of code and programming lanauges are able to do. I am new to DB. i like. recently had 3 accounts banned. New ones to mule. 

Computers are my Life >::)

Archived