Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Toy Maker [~1M gp/h] - [~7k Crafting exp/h] - [Low requirements]

Gains

Ran it for 10 minutes. Same issue with being stuck on the house advertisement screen and got stuck in the middle of the house trying to find the crafting board. 

1 hour ago, strongbomb2 said:

Ran it for 10 minutes. Same issue with being stuck on the house advertisement screen and got stuck in the middle of the house trying to find the crafting board. 

Where is the cursor in the advertisement screen once that happens and are there any errors in the console?

having the same issue, bot stops outside portal, choses the menu but doesnt go to anyones house after a couple of runs, or stays stuck in between the phase it suppose to teleport out

1 hour ago, master god said:

I'm interested by that, is it as bad as what these comments say?

I haven't fixed all of the bugs yet.

Is trial a possibility? Because people say it bugs out often and I don't want to spend money for something that doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Gains, just bought the script and I am having 2 probs with it. 

1.) It will randomly get stuck at the house portal selection screen and the cursor will be stuck at the bottom of the screen.

2.) It will occasionally go to someone's house that doesn't have a fully upgraded workbench and will get stuck at the make toy horses menu.

If you could give your input on this that would be great. Hopefully these will be fixed because i'd like to start running the script without constant supervision.

• 1 month later...

Archived