Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hi There

Sup Boi

I've been a member of this site for a bit, but have only started using it quite recently. I just wanted to say hello to everybody! Everyone I've talked to individually is super friendly and helpful, and I hope you all are staying safe during the pandemic. I don't have any scripting or programming experience, but I'm a pharmacy student and also work a bit with computer hardware so if anybody has any questions/concerns in those areas, reach out to me any time :) 

Cheers!

-Sup Boi

31 minutes ago, Defiled said:

Well, a belated welcome to DreamBot to ya! 

pst: Could you prescribe some morphine for me? 

Thanks for the welcome! As for the morphine, I would but it's actually on shortage right now ;) 

43 minutes ago, Sup Boi said:

Thanks for the welcome! As for the morphine, I would but it's actually on shortage right now ;) 

Damn 😕 , well that's alright!

Have a wonderful time here at Dreambot :D 

15 hours ago, Sup Boi said:

Street price = about $20 a pop so probably 40M 😂

damn where the hell you at where bars go for 20 that's a damn shame

not that i would know anything about the street value of pharmaceuticals of course
    :) 

5 hours ago, depwession said:

damn where the hell you at where bars go for 20 that's a damn shame

not that i would know anything about the street value of pharmaceuticals of course
    :) 

I'm interested in the answer as well. Might be worth to export some

(jk, fbi pls don't break my door) 

Archived