Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • MacBook CPU

Dannyblade

Hey guys , is it normal that dreamt is taking up just about all my cpu on a 16" brand new MacBook Pro? Is there any fixes for this? Because it causes my computer to die within an hour not plugged in. This happens whether a script is running or not. The screen shot is of dreambot just opening and no script running.

312856214_ScreenShot2020-03-30at5_49_00PM.thumb.png.ded4cd35aec0d8f7ed6497110960c1cb.png

46 minutes ago, Defiled said:

Turn on CPU Saver mode, fresh start on DreamBot's settings and restart the client then report what happens

Is there a reason why it would make it worse? Anything else that might be causing this? Is this normal with Macs?

23 minutes ago, Dannyblade said:

Is there a reason why it would make it worse? Anything else that might be causing this? Is this normal with Macs?

I own a Mac 16" , unfortunately its bad at resources... Overheats a lot.. and is certainly not a machine to bot on.

Yeah i have the same issue! What does your activity monitor look like?

2 minutes ago, Defiled said:

I own a Mac 16" , unfortunately its bad at resources... Overheats a lot.. and is certainly not a machine to bot on.

Archived