Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Raw Karambwans👑[350-500k+ HOUR] [FAST] [EATING] [ANTI-POTIONS] [STOP SETTINGS]

Zawy

1 hour ago, elduquesito said:

sorry but what means p2p? I need member or just gold coins in my inventory?

You need to be a member, coins and trading sticks in your inventory

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

I think it actually requires Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest to even access the shop. Need to be done by hand, doubt any quest scripts supports that. Also requires 15 agility, 30 cooking, 5 fishing. Don't you think you should have mention this "small detail"

On 1/15/2021 at 5:33 AM, playmorecs said:

I think it actually requires Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest to even access the shop. Need to be done by hand, doubt any quest scripts supports that. Also requires 15 agility, 30 cooking, 5 fishing. Don't you think you should have mention this "small detail"

Well yeah, I will mention that but one google search answered all your questions :) 

• 2 months later...

Hey bro, there this aggressive tribesman who attacks you sometimes, could you maybe force script to enable running after he gets attacked, to get away from npc. There also those spiders near banking guy, who sometimes also attacks you and then script just freezes and does nothing and gets killed. Otherwise I guess everything works just fine :)  I'm assuming you need always some antipoisons and food in inventory, as script doesn't supports banking. After some time bot runs out of food, so it really would help if it forces to run away after first hit from tribesman, instead of walking and getting pummeled for longer time.

• Zawy changed the title to 👑Dreamy Raw Karambwans👑[350-500k+ HOUR] [FAST] [EATING] [ANTI-POTIONS] [STOP SETTINGS]
    7 hours ago, playmorecs said:

Hey bro, there this aggressive tribesman who attacks you sometimes, could you maybe force script to enable running after he gets attacked, to get away from npc. There also those spiders near banking guy, who sometimes also attacks you and then script just freezes and does nothing and gets killed. Otherwise I guess everything works just fine :)  I'm assuming you need always some antipoisons and food in inventory, as script doesn't supports banking. After some time bot runs out of food, so it really would help if it forces to run away after first hit from tribesman, instead of walking and getting pummeled for longer time.

Hey!

I look at it, thanks for the heads up :)

Find out why it dies so often - when banking script stops for minute or two, then continues. Status says "Pack all" , if bot gets attacked at that time, it dies. Logs says nothing script related, so can't help there. It happens very often actually. Also if you could make him drop empty vials to free inventory space, would great. So there's 3 things - force enabling running after gets attacked, that random minute break when banking, and dropping empty vials. If those thing would be fixed, it would work perfectly. If you fix those I make sure to give a review ;)

11 hours ago, playmorecs said:

Find out why it dies so often - when banking script stops for minute or two, then continues. Status says "Pack all" , if bot gets attacked at that time, it dies. Logs says nothing script related, so can't help there. It happens very often actually. Also if you could make him drop empty vials to free inventory space, would great. So there's 3 things - force enabling running after gets attacked, that random minute break when banking, and dropping empty vials. If those thing would be fixed, it would work perfectly. If you fix those I make sure to give a review ;)

PM me on discord, I will take a look at it tomorrow 

• 1 month later...