Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I cannot open DBLauncher.jar

Gnome420

Hello,  I've been trying to open the launcher for some time now. I've read various post of problems and fixes and nothing seems to work. 

I'm running windows 10 and have uninstalled and reinstalled several slight variants of java 8 (Java SE 8u241, JDK and JRE) and nothing will open it. All i get it the black cmd screen for a second then it disappears. 

I've also tried opening it through the CMD app and this didn't help either.   

I have Norton and it says it's safe and also I have unlocked and allowed the file so i don't think security is the issue. 

Any help would be much aporeciated. thanks 

Google and run Jarfix if jar files aren't associated to run with the jre 

If you have more than Java 8 installed uninstall the other versions of Java

Restart

5 minutes ago, Gnome420 said:

that jarfix worked perfect. working great now, thank you. 

No problem my dude, need anything else lmk

• 2 weeks later...
    6 minutes ago, LordOfWar1275 said:

How do I get the client.jar to import it to my eclipse archive library?

right click on your project and hit build path.  Then add external jar.  Then navigate to the client.jar

16 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

right click on your project and hit build path.  Then add external jar.  Then navigate to the client.jar

I’m sorry I meant to say that I’m missing the client.jar file. I only got the DBLauncher file when I initially downloaded 

25 minutes ago, LordOfWar1275 said:

I’m sorry I meant to say that I’m missing the client.jar file. I only got the DBLauncher file when I initially downloaded 

you need to run the DBLauncher.jar, and then if you are on Windows under c:\users\INSERT  YOUR NAME HERE\Dreambot\botdata\ there will be a client.jar

Archived