Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling Tutorial island Accounts

DerColl

Selling Accounts that have tutorial island done by hand and every account has a diffrent email adress.

10 accounts are 1mil

10 accounts with custom email/name (name/email has to be available) 1.25mil

if you are interested add me on Discord: DerColl#1793

What country are they from? And how many could you supply weekly?  Might be hunting for a new supplier if you can provide consistent products with minimal locks. 

On 3/28/2020 at 7:27 PM, yeeter01 said:

What country are they from? And how many could you supply weekly?  Might be hunting for a new supplier if you can provide consistent products with minimal locks. 

At first it seemed like a good idea but in the end its not really worth it so i will stop doing this sry. I hope you find someone who can supply you!

• 1 month later...

@yeeter01 Do you still need a new supplier?
    I am currently constructing my own private script that can do this and make them believably human. (Human like mouse movements). 
    I can use a VPN to make them come from anywhere in the world, so can be created using unique IPs anywhere in the world. 

I think I could deliver around 1000 a month. But this is a rough estimate as I haven't gone through fully testing of the script yet. 
    I'd be happy to supply a test batch aswell so you can test them out / check for how quickly they get locked...

1 hour ago, invanoozedk said:

@yeeter01 Do you still need a new supplier?
    I am currently constructing my own private script that can do this and make them believably human. (Human like mouse movements). 
    I can use a VPN to make them come from anywhere in the world, so can be created using unique IPs anywhere in the world. 

I think I could deliver around 1000 a month. But this is a rough estimate as I haven't gone through fully testing of the script yet. 
    I'd be happy to supply a test batch aswell so you can test them out / check for how quickly they get locked...

A vpn and that number of counts will just result in locks, if you are able to get a working system down I will buy them but a VPN is not the solution you want. 

2 hours ago, invanoozedk said:

@yeeter01 Is that still true if your changing your public ip address on that VPN every time you create a profile?

Depends on how many people use the same VPN

Archived