Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [BUG] Lock & Disabled Login Response are the same

Defiled

2 hours ago, TheOSRSPlayer said:

How is your code? 

This has been a problem since months as I saw several people having the same problem.

when comparing RSLoginResponse (getClient().getLoginResponse() == RSLoginResponse.ACCOUNT_LOCKED) and RSLoginResponse.DISABLED the login response always returns DISABLED.

10 hours ago, Defiled said:

This has been a problem since months as I saw several people having the same problem.

when comparing RSLoginResponse (getClient().getLoginResponse() == RSLoginResponse.ACCOUNT_LOCKED) and RSLoginResponse.DISABLED the login response always returns DISABLED.

Ye. It has always been like that since it's the same thing. The difference is that the locked accounts can be recovered using an automatic system but they  are techinically banned and if using the automatic system properly they will be instantly unbanned.

21 minutes ago, ozeki6 said:

Ye. It has always been like that since it's the same thing. The difference is that the locked accounts can be recovered using an automatic system but they  are techinically banned and if using the automatic system properly they will be instantly unbanned.

Solution provided by @Nuclear Nezz :

getClient().getAccountStatus() == 0 //returns banned account
    getClient().getAccountStatus() == 1 //returns locked accounts

But unfortunately the value of the getAccountStatus() method won't change even if returning to the login index 0 (main screen).

So the proper usage of this method would be:

if(getClient().getLoginIndex() == 12 && getClient.getAccountStatus() == 0) { //Banned
    //do the stuff you'd do if you found a banned account
    //getMouse.. click back button
    //getMouse.. click cancel button
    } else if(getClient().getLoginIndex() == 12 && getClient.getAccountStatus() == 1) { //Locked
    //do the stuff you'd do if you found a locked account
    //getMouse.. click back button
    //getMouse.. click cancel button
    }

hope this proves useful to you

I do believe we check the account status value in our login solver as well, but it was very inconsistent in whether it worked or not. One time I had checked, it didn't work at all, another time it worked fine. I think the value might just get reset on its own sometimes (or something like that, I'm not sure tbh)

Either way, it wasn't a big enough deal for me to dig too deep into it. But as Defiled said, you can definitely check against that value and see if it works for you.

4 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

I do believe we check the account status value in our login solver as well, but it was very inconsistent in whether it worked or not. One time I had checked, it didn't work at all, another time it worked fine. I think the value might just get reset on its own sometimes (or something like that, I'm not sure tbh)

Either way, it wasn't a big enough deal for me to dig too deep into it. But as Defiled said, you can definitely check against that value and see if it works for you.

From my tests, it always returned disabled. the value of the response is always the same. But the AccountStatus is always different

17 hours ago, Defiled said:

From my tests, it always returned disabled. the value of the response is always the same. But the AccountStatus is always different

Which method are you using for the response? Are you using our login utility class or na
    Cuz it's the login utility class that has the:

switch(getStage()){
        case DISABLED:
            return getAccountStatus() == 0 ? RSLoginResponse.DISABLED : RSLoginResponse.ACCOUNT_LOCKED;

35 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Which method are you using for the response? Are you using our login utility class or na
    Cuz it's the login utility class that has the:

switch(getStage()){
        case DISABLED:
            return getAccountStatus() == 0 ? RSLoginResponse.DISABLED : RSLoginResponse.ACCOUNT_LOCKED;

I'm using this one: 

a.getClient().getLoginResponse()

Archived