Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Smithing 👑 | Restocking | Task system | Active customer support! | Smelting | All smithing items | Task system

Zawy

On 3/5/2021 at 11:51 PM, Kardinal said:

Having issues trying to smith addy dart tips. Run the script, it open bank and just sits there.

Hey, it should work right now :o 

Updated it last week

• 2 weeks later...

So I bought this script and I've tried to get it to smelt bronze in falador multiple times. Everytime it immediately crashes and says to contact the script writer.

Attached a screenshot of the console and hoping that it can be fixed otherwise buying this script was a waste of money. >_>

smith error.jpg

51 minutes ago, CrazedToaster said:

So I bought this script and I've tried to get it to smelt bronze in falador multiple times. Everytime it immediately crashes and says to contact the script writer.

Attached a screenshot of the console and hoping that it can be fixed otherwise buying this script was a waste of money. >_>

smith error.jpg

Hey!

Plsase join my discord so I can help you :)

• Zawy changed the title to |$4.99| 👑Dreamy AIO Smither👑 [SMELTING] [SMITHING] [CUSTOM LOCATIONS]
    • Zawy changed the title to |$4.99| 👑Dreamy AIO Smither👑 | Active customer support! | SMELTING | SMITHING| | CUSTOM LOCATIONS |
    • 1 month later...

Doesn't work, constantly tries to deposit items for no reason when attempting to smith bronze swords at edgeville with 250 bronze bars in the bank that it had previously created via smelting. If you smelt with nothing to smelt it will also go ahead and spam deposit button on the bank too. Ensure you babysit this.

On 4/29/2021 at 8:06 PM, ilumoif said:

Doesn't work, constantly tries to deposit items for no reason when attempting to smith bronze swords at edgeville with 250 bronze bars in the bank that it had previously created via smelting. If you smelt with nothing to smelt it will also go ahead and spam deposit button on the bank too. Ensure you babysit this.

Hey!

Could you PM me on discord? 

• 4 weeks later...
    14 hours ago, brewslee said:

What exactly does using the space bar do?

Also, will you be adding knives by chance? I bought the actual script to support whatever you choose to do, just lost on the space bar feature and if you will add knives?

On 6/3/2021 at 10:02 AM, brewslee said:

Also, will you be adding knives by chance? I bought the actual script to support whatever you choose to do, just lost on the space bar feature and if you will add knives?

Hey, PM me on discord. The script use the space bar to smelt bars